I’m back, back in Virginia that is…
…and I am so glad to be back home with all of my animal babies!!!
This morning I slept in. I needed it! For the rest of this week I’m going to be doing a lot of catching up! Last Thursday I flew out to New Jersey to shoot Joanna & Soren’s BEAUTIFUL wedding and to spend some quality time with one of my best friends, Heather. I just got back yesterday evening and I’ve got a lot going on. Today I decided I’d do a little recap so you all can see what I’m up to and I can fill you in on what’s been going on around here!
1. Today is my little angel, Ladie’s birthday and she is 9 years old!!!! She is the best dog in the entire world <3
2. Saturday is MY 24th birthday and I’m so excited to take the day off, relax and spend time with my family :)
3.This weekend was FULL of excitement, and filled with A LOT of firsts… my first subway ride, my first trip to New York City, my first trip to New Jersey, the first wedding I’ve ever flown to, first time going shopping immediately after shooting a wedding (lol, I’ll go into more details when I do the full post) and I tried brussel sprouts for the very first time. Let’s just say, there are LOTS of pictures coming soon!
4. I am so lucky to have such amazing people in my life! Heather and I had so much fun this weekend and it was so awesome spending so much time with her & her family :) She drove me all around and was the BEST host! She 2nd shot for me at the wedding and even took me shopping!!!! I just love her and I’m so thankful she’s a part of my life <3
5. After a long morning/afternoon of traveling, I arrived home to a package from my sweet friend Chrissy… there was a beautiful note (with a gold sparkly envelope liner) and the coolest gift ever… A GOLD CAT PILLOW. Just in case you haven’t realized it yet, I’m obsessed with anything gold and even more obsessed with my cat :) This may sound like a crazy gift but it meant so much to me and am so thankful for such amazing friends! And no lie, that pillow made my day and it’s on my bed right now! I love you Chrissy, thank you so much!!!
6. Don’t forget to enter the Birthday Giveaway for your chance to win a FREE styled portrait session or FREE mentoring and head shots!! Click here for all the details: http://lauragordonblog.com/2012/08/01/its-a-giveaway/
7. I shot a wedding… and it was PERFECT I tell you! More perfect than I could have EVER imagined :) I had such an amazing time with Joanna and Soren :) Everything about their day was so special! The two of them are incredible people and I feel so honored to have been a part of it! I shot most of their wedding with film so it will be a few weeks before I can share it but I hope you’ll enjoy this sneak peek for now…
Happy Wednesday Everyone!