Everyone has been doing them lately… a “Ten things you don’t know about me post!” And I wasn’t going to do one just because it had already been done like a gillion times however, I had so much fun reading what others had written, that I decided to do one too!
Not that any of these random “facts” of information would be relevant in the world of photography but I would really love for my readers to know who this crazy girl is behind the camera! There is a lot to know about me other than my obsession with my cat, Theodore or my love for the color gold… really there is more to my life, I promise! So here goes nothing… a list of incredibly random facts about Laura Gordon…
- I have never in my entire life had a Starbuck’s coffee!! *GASP* Nope, not once… And actually, I’ve never had any type of drink from Starbucks. I’m just not a coffee drinker but ironically my favorite flavor of ice-cream is coffee :) –Guess that was 2 facts in one!
- I hate to admit it, but I am an incredibly picky eater! I eat a lot of what I love but there isn’t much I love and I’m very particular about food touching. Oh, and I think Ketchup is the nastiest thing on the entire planet- I can’t even look at it… I know, I’m a weirdo.
- I don’t wear heels. I can’t! I’m 5’2″ so I really want to but they hurt my feet so badly… no matter how hard I try. I have a TON of cute pairs but I only wear them on special occasions and for a very short amount of time!
- I have a SERIOUS shopping addiction! And that wasn’t the “you didn’t know about me” part …the embarrassing thing is, I pretty much know everyone that works in all of my favorite stores by name. Annnnnnddd…. I’m FB friends with most of them! HA! Hey Tiffany!!!! :)
- You may have noticed by my Christmas countdown every year that I’m OBSESSED with Christmas but what you may not know is that I REFUSE to listen to anything but Christmas music from Thanksgiving until New Year’s Day! And I really want to go to a Trans Siberian Orchestra concert one year!!
- Speaking of music, I LOVE to sing! I don’t like to sing in public (it makes me nervous) but I sing all the time. And you want to know something REALLY funny?! Theodore loves singing…. no, no… I’m not saying my cat sings, but he LOVES hearing singing and will run up to me, get right in my face, rub up against me and make all these cute noises when I sing!
- My Nannie was born in 1922, my Mama in 1955 and me in 1988. All in the same year, I turned 22, Mama turned 55 and Nannie turned 88 :)
- I never leave the house without jewelry! Even if I’m going to the doctor or the grocery store. I just can’t- I don’t feel complete!! My jewelry collection is bad… like, my closet is overflowing! I’ll have to blog my jewelry area one day to show you the madness!
- I sit indian style about 90% of the time that I’m awake. It almost hurts to sit any other way. Even when I’m out to dinner, the movies, anywhere… I just have to! Oh and it makes a nice bed for one of my 8 animal children to sleep :)
- I have Special K Fruit & Yogurt cereal for breakfast every single morning… for as long as I can remember that it’s been out! I feel like it’s been at least 5 years! I LOVE that stuff!
Ha! Now that you all know how strange I am, I have to share a sneak peek from a maternity session coming to the blog tomorrow :)