It’s October! Can you believe it? Summer is gone and fall has arrived! Wedding season is in full swing and it’s CRAZY over here! I’m excited for all that I’m involved in but feeling a little overwhelmed at the same time. I decided to start blogging my goals in hopes to get more accomplished! Sometimes I feel like when I make something public, I feel more inclined to actually make it happen! So lets hope it actually works out that way, otherwise my goals are going to be the same every month… and that would be super embarrassing! So here goes nothing…
- EAT HEALTHIER! I tell ya… when you work from home and your “office” is attached to the kitchen… it’s HARD not to snack all day! And since I’m always on the go, it seems much easier for me to stop by Arby’s for a Chicken Cordon Bleu with curly fries than it is to pack a healthy meal before I leave.
- Start a Christmas list for everything I need to get for everyone! Yes… I am obsessed with Christmas and yes I’m already planning… only 84 more days!
- I’ve been wanting to do a photoshoot with my Bible Study group at church, The 20 Somethings! I’d love to make it happen :) And just so you know, if you are a 20 something and love the Lord, we would LOVE to have you! It’s a small group that meets every Thursday at 7:30pm at Concord Baptist Church and we just talk about life, love, and God! Contact me for more info!!
- I’ve been working on a project for my clients and I’m excited to (hopefully) be finishing it up this month!
- Get more organized and STAY that way! My poor desk has looked like a tornado hit it for far too long now… I plan to make more charts, boards and ORGANIZED lists (I currently have like 25-30 sheets of paper that are separate lists) to stay on top of things!
- Stay on top of blogging! I’ve made a list of things I want to blog about so hopefully that will keep me on point! Let me know if there is anything you’d like to see on the blog :)
- Shoot my October weddings well and stay inspired!
And here’s a sneak peek into yesterday’s session with my sister, Sarah and her boyfriend, James! I can’t wait until their film scans come back so I can share more :) And how cute is that sequin dress?!!!